No nonsense: Our raw, authentic Unrefined Ghanaian Shea Butter has been used for centuries. This beauty secret has been used as a moisturizer to rehydrate and nourish the skin. Our pure unrefined shea butter is obtained from the edible nut of the karité tree without the use of chemicals. This product has a nutty aroma and is ivory in color with a creamy texture.
What's In It?
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter).
Allergens: Shea Butter. Be advised that this product contains a nut by-product. Do not use if you have a nut allergy.
What Makes It Good Good?
- It's rich in vitamins A and E and fatty acids that easily penetrate the skin and help repair and protect while strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier
- Used to seal in moisture on hair and skin, soothe and repair dry chapped skin, stretch marks, itchy skin, cracked skin or as a base to make your own natural cosmetics
- Can be used for all skin types
- Unrefined shea butter is safe for men, women and children
- Naturally non-comedogenic; it does not clog pores
No cruelty, no phthalates, no sulfates, no parabens. Because quality is important to That Good Good Shea. Our products are vegan and 100% natural.
How It Works?
Take a small amount and let it melt between your hands and apply it everywhere. Body, face, feet, hands. Everywhere. Reapply to dry areas requiring intensive moisturization.